Honda Grom banner

Grom seat cowl from Tyga! yaaaay!

29K views 53 replies 35 participants last post by  TheGromFather 
#1 ·
Haven't seen anyone post up about it on here so figured I'd throw it up. Still in the works as you can tell by the pic and since its still not on their website to order yet.

Multiple other companies have cowls available but I can't get any of those Thai companies to email me back. So the fact that Tyga is working on one has me excited haha.

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
This is our development bike so it has some parts not quite ready for production yet. On the seat cowling, I've got a big ass (so my g/f keeps reminding me LOL) and there is still plenty of room to move around on the seat with the passenger cowling in place. I shouldn't worry too much on that score. On the front fender, by the time it is painted, a fiberglass one is not going to be much cheaper thank our carbon one which is priced very competitively to be honest. We still might offer painted ones but they will probably be carbon ones but just not cosmetic carbon.

The full exhaust system is still under development. Feedback welcome.

#11 · (Edited)
tygapaul; said:
there is still plenty of room to move around on the seat with the passenger cowling in place. I shouldn't worry too much on that score.
Glad to hear this, as you do sit further back. From some of the other manufacturers pictures of their cowls I reckon I would be half sitting on it if it was fitted.

I would be very interested in a twin exhaust system also.

#21 ·
Ready for launch in carbon and GRP. Colours will be red, black, carbon, white and eventually yellow. All available with and without flat black number boards. Nearly ready for launch.

Also see photo of our under cowl which will be available in the same colours and materials.
View attachment 2677 View attachment 2678 View attachment 2679 View attachment 2680 View attachment 2681 View attachment 2682 View attachment 2683 View attachment 2684 View attachment 2685
I'll have a white one with the number boards Paul. :smile: It must be rough having people ready to hurl their money at you. :wink:

#20 ·
You wont be able to lift the seat but seeing as Honda weren't kind enough to provide any luggage space we don't think this will be a major issue. If you do need access to the battery etc, it will involve around 5 minutes tops with a 5 mm allen key and two bolts to access it so not impossible as long as you remember to keep your allen key not with the rest of the tools under the seat!

Prices coming soon and will be reasonable...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.