·
Registered
530 Posts
watch out for them damned armadillo's runnin' round Texas lol

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Good to see he dressed for the ride. LOL

I have gone up and down a few curbs on mine.

·
Registered
150 Posts
GROM ABUSE!!!
I know a couple peeps that have bought USED Ruckus that have been off road.
Dust & crap CAN/WILL GET in strange places... Just Sayin.

-Honest™

·
Registered
174 Posts
In my other tab on safari is currently google maps with a giant field that is starting to look like a short cut hahaha. It would have been funny to see what a gps unit would have done while he was cutting through the field.

Side note this grom will be for sale in a few months titled "like new honda grom for sale never abused"

great video though

·
Registered
236 Posts
The first scratch is a bitch. Seriously though, I don't believe in keeping a museum piece for someone else to enjoy. I have done a little off-roading on mine and it does fine despite the tires not being designed for it. I am seriously considering another set of wheels with dual sport tires on them. The suspension is sufficient for some light off-roading though I won't be hitting any sweet jumps.

Come on guys! You are paying for it! Enjoy it.:furious:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I almost came to a complete stop while joyriding because I didn't want to cross over a little water on the road.
Yeah but that was because you didnt want to get someone elses bike dirty. :) And I appriciate it.

Sent from my DROIDX using HondaGrom.net mobile app

·
Registered
311 Posts
I was headed down a graveled country road and one if my rear turn signal lenses fell off.

Grom needs taller gearing for scrub running.

·
Registered
78 Posts
looks like fun. that was actually the first thing I thought of when I saw the Grom.. get it, put some mudders on it (Michelin Reggaes or Heidenaus), side cases and get out on some nice fire roads! thats where the adventure is, without the traffic and fear of getting creamed

1 - 20 of 22 Posts