Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drum roll please:haha:

OK with special thanks to Evopanop we have a logo. Obviously this one has watermarks on it but you get the idea. The logo ends at the red outline. The colors, red, black, yellow and white represent the four colors that the Grom is available in. We should be able to use this for patches, decals, t-shirts etc. We should be able to use this in any location. So take a look at it, let us know what you think.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was waiting to see if anyone would catch that. :wink:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well Im not sure. About half of the members have looked at it. Seven have left positive comments. I'd hate to order 200 decals only to sell 3 or 4. It would be difficult to break even. LOL.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
But don't give up hope. We haven't. We are looking into ways to get items produced with a minimal initial order. It would help if folks would post up with what they want, t-shirt, decal, patch and what size. Obviously if we can get something going we will sign up as a supporting vendor but we are still in the planning stages at this point.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Well done, looks great!

Since you asked, I would like a black t-shirt with this logo on the front left chest, maybe 4-5" in diameter. Size Medium in a decent quality shirt.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I'll take all of the above one each lol
What sort of Shirt design / arrangement would you be interested in, banks?

Well done, looks great!

Since you asked, I would like a black t-shirt with this logo on the front left chest, maybe 4-5" in diameter. Size Medium in a decent quality shirt.
Thanks for the info, Slolane. :) We'll be sure to make that one of the shirt designs.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts