Honda Grom banner

61 - 80 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
we are trying to get a team together but I don't know is my ass can take being in the saddle that long. lol
If I come, my Grom will have a dry break in the tank and I'll have a team of current and former AMA Pros like myself. Serious business over here! Lol!!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Great photos in this thread.

Is there much passing in these races?

Sent from my iPhone using HondaGrom.net

·
Registered
32 Posts
ryan... keep me in mind for the 24hr... even if i don't make the cut as a rider, i am pit bitch extraordinaire!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
sperry and i had planned to go out for the first 24hr and take their lunch money, but, there was some rule changes that made us reconsider... i am down for a grom attack no matter what...

·
Vendor
4,003 Posts
Trophies for round six of the Grom Challenge are ready! :D

Would that be at MSR Houston? Reason asking is one of our guys was there a few years back with Aprilia and was right behind a guy that launched and totaled a Shiver over the jump on the back section ( Bike wasn't even released at that time).

Awesomely fun and groovie track and sure the Grom is a blast there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I wish those were for MSR Houston (where I was second in the first race)! Sadly, the other sponsor had backed out before 481 started making these awesome awards. Those are for MSR Cresson, which is just SW of Forth Worth, TX. But here is a photo from MSR Houston:

MSRH Grom.jpg

BTW, we don't catch much air off the "launch" on the Groms. :big smile:

·
Registered
32 Posts
MSR Houston is a shit track... bumpy... slick... pointed at a wall coming onto the front straight... the only good thing about it is that is over 10hrs drive for me...

Tiede... you ready for another beat down at Cresson, BROTHA????????

·
Registered
3 Posts
MSR Houston is a shit track... bumpy... slick... pointed at a wall coming onto the front straight... the only good thing about it is that is over 10hrs drive for me...

Tiede... you ready for another beat down at Cresson, BROTHA????????
You bet! I am sharpening my elbows...

61 - 80 of 183 Posts