Honda Grom banner
21 - 40 of 262 Posts
Medicine Hat Police Services

The Building has nothing notable on it, only with this sign partially hidden by the bus stop which I didn't notice until I got home.

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Motor vehicle

If approved, next challenge should be some type of gaming recreation center. Arcade; Kids fun Centre; Billiards; etc... Bonus points if you get some kids eyeing your bike as they go into it :)

This game got to keep on going, Im going to play next summer ?

Envoyé de mon SGH-M919V en utilisant Tapatalk

Man, you guys are slowwww! I've seen other forums that go through multiple rounds each day.

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car

That's Barcadia - pretty much like it sounds.. a bar and arcade.

Next challenge is your grom next to a body of water!

Blood Moon Ride

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Supermoto

Next Challenge: Your bike next to a Tank.

Reactions: vinnie
You must be bike guys... no "car guy" is going to call that a Exotic... Ultra Luxury, yes. Exotic like Ferrair, Lambo, Pagani? No. Well, maybe in it's 'day'. But for the purpose of this thread I say good enough too. ;)

[h=2]Full Definition of EXOTIC[/h]1
: introduced from another country : not native to the place where found <exotic plants>

archaic : foreign, alien

: strikingly, excitingly, or mysteriously different or unusual <exotic flavors>

: of or relating to striptease <exotic dancing>

Then under that definition (item 1) every bike Honda, KTM, Yamaha brings over here is a Exotic when we all know that's not the case. C'mon car (& bike) guys know a "exotic" when they see one. And that Rolls is not one. Rare yes, Exotic no, at least for me.

21 - 40 of 262 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.