Honda Grom banner

241 - 260 of 262 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Alrighty then.... next challenge : (should we include the Monkey owners too?)

Your Grom / Monkey next to a car with scissor doors that are in the up position.

Look for a car show near you :)

·
Registered
403 Posts
Alrighty then.... next challenge : (should we include the Monkey owners too?)

Your Grom / Monkey next to a car with scissor doors that are in the up position.

Look for a car show near you :)
I was including my Monkey in these challenges, just haven't seen any of them yet, and I know I will never find this one.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Ok that was mission impossible I guess, so new challenge.

Your Grom/Monkey at a road side food shack serving BBQ.

some thing like this :

bbq shack.jpg

* shack has to have wheels, bus/van/trailer etc.

·
Registered
126 Posts
And we're off, new challenge :

Photo with said moto sickle at an unusual street name/sign.

Example :

Katies-Crotch.jpg

·
Registered
256 Posts
To be honest I did try last night just to keep the thread going but had no internet until this morning. pic is crap and the truck had changed to a different food when I got there! bike is locked away now as away for the week but within 2 miles from me I have Pudding Chare, Pink Lane, Amen Corner, Dog Leap Stairs, Chicken Road even New York so the street name would have been no problem.

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
@ Davey K

Cool, you get to pick the next one!

Is that a NOI seat, gel or standard, and how do you like it?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Alright Flux, standard NOI seat my arse goes numb after about 20 mins riding but at least you can move around rather than being locked in with the standard seat. I did have another seat on with the cut out section which was better but I hated the red tribal type stripes, the build quality was also very poor and it has rubbed the paint off the plastic.

I love your street name idea and would like to keep that one going. Good luck everyone.

·
Registered
790 Posts
To be honest I did try last night just to keep the thread going but had no internet until this morning. pic is crap and the truck had changed to a different food when I got there! bike is locked away now as away for the week but within 2 miles from me I have Pudding Chare, Pink Lane, Amen Corner, Dog Leap Stairs, Chicken Road even New York so the street name would have been no problem.
Great photo! Nice one.

Also, that's an awesome looking bike! Who makes those offset pegs? And who makes that swingarm?

·
Registered
790 Posts
Does anybody know where these offset pegs come from?

·
Registered
790 Posts
And we're off, new challenge :

Photo with said moto sickle at an unusual street name/sign.

Example :

View attachment 81042

I've been looking all over to find signs to meet this challenge, but no avail. Anybody else? Come on, guys! Let's get some life into this thread. I know you're all out riding your Groms.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I've been looking all over to find signs to meet this challenge, but no avail. Anybody else? Come on, guys! Let's get some life into this thread. I know you're all out riding your Groms.
I spent an hour and a half last night randomly riding around looking too.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Come on lad's let's get this thread going again! After all we all love looking at photo's of each other's bikes.

New challenge to kick it off again your Grom, MSX or Monkey pictured with your favorite beer.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I don't drink and it's been raining so damn much here that I haven't gotten to ride that much, but I agree, let's get this thread going again!

its been a typical south Florida summer, you can set your clock by the afternoon rain storms. somehow we got lucky last Friday and the rain avoided the track and we got a night of racing in.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Come on lad's let's get this thread going again! After all we all love looking at photo's of each other's bikes.

New challenge to kick it off again your Grom, MSX or Monkey pictured with your favorite beer.

no beer but a glass of Alsatian white wine ..:crazy:

241 - 260 of 262 Posts