Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
THAT is COOL! But, I kind of hope my local dealer does not do that. If I walk in and see parts I am thinking about just hanging there on the wall I know money will JUMP out of my pockets.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I'm about 20 min from CF powers ports, should I go investigate? Lol
Yes, please do. I can believe a shop would stock up that heavy on accessories for a bike that's not out yet. If you say its true I'll have to believe it. You know I have dreams about Groming.

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Yes, please do. I can believe a shop would stock up that heavy on accessories for a bike that's not out yet. If you say its true I'll have to believe it. You know I have dreams about Groming.
I think it's a great idea, early bird gets the worm kinda thing lol. While other dealers won't have any mods in stock when you purchase your Grom and at that time are likely to add things in since you're already forking over $$ for the bike.

The exact same thing I've been working on with our Parts Mgr so people have the option to mod it while they're in the buying mood etc.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I think it's a great idea, early bird gets the worm kinda thing lol. While other dealers won't have any mods in stock when you purchase your Grom and at that time are likely to add things in since you're already forking over $$ for the bike.

The exact same thing I've been working on with our Parts Mgr so people have the option to mod it while they're in the buying mood etc.
I think it's a good call but as we are limited to 4k units? I'm thinking groms won't be so scarce as people think. I'm also thinking my grom will be the coolest grom in the U.S. several hours after I pick it up.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Carbon Fiber side covers $79.95

H2C Sticker kit $34.95

Carbon Fiber tank cover $54.95

Carbon Fiber front fender monster style ( satin ) or ( gloss ) $149.95

Carbon Fiber Slip on $274.95

Moto Maggot Megaphone Slip on $199.95

H2C Billet Pegs $59.95

H2C Fly windscreen $32.99

Protaper / H2C Hand guards $149.95

Genuine Honda Knuckle Guards $114.99

H2C Billet bar ends $29.95

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Carbon Fiber side covers $79.95

H2C Sticker kit $34.95

Carbon Fiber tank cover $54.95

Carbon Fiber front fender monster style ( satin ) or ( gloss ) $149.95

Carbon Fiber Slip on $274.95

Moto Maggot Megaphone Slip on $199.95

H2C Billet Pegs $59.95

H2C Fly windscreen $32.99

Protaper / H2C Hand guards $149.95

Genuine Honda Knuckle Guards $114.99

H2C Billet bar ends $29.95
So where is the price gouging we were promised? :haha::haha:

·
Registered
205 Posts
So where is the price gouging we were promised? :haha::haha:
Interesting that they actually have good prices. Price gouging in Orlando is extremely common hence why I mentioned it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts