Honda Grom banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Ditto.

Trying to order some white plastics.

Can't seem to find any places you can order Honda OEM parts online via microfiche from the UK?

There are literally thousands of sites like this in the USA... what's up?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ditto.

Trying to order some white plastics.

Can't seem to find any places you can order Honda OEM parts online via microfiche from the UK?

There are literally thousands of sites like this in the USA... what's up?
Tyga is linked in this site as a supporter. It has the oem body parts. White is out of stock right now.

·
Registered
10 Posts
People still actually use microfiche? My dad was a parts manager when I was a kid and I loved playing with those.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
People still actually use microfiche? My dad was a parts manager when I was a kid and I loved playing with those.
Funny

I dont want the microfiche. I fant the exploded view of the parts diagram. It'll answer a lot of questions.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Ron Ayers Honda usually has these up on their site. I haven't checked for the Grom though because it is not even out yet. I am guessing they will link it up as soon as they have it... with part numbers and prices so you can order right then and there.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Yes, many (many) sites in the USA have this - where you can order OEM parts from schematics online.

Is this not a common thing for the UK?

·
Registered
232 Posts
We have the entire parts book for the MSX125 with schematics and we will be loading it on our sister site MSX125.net. We also have prices for every part, just not the shipping module worked out yet so I guess we could get it up and manually calculate shipping for anyone interested for the time being. At least you can get part numbers and prices.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We have the entire parts book for the MSX125 with schematics and we will be loading it on our sister site MSX125.net. We also have prices for every part, just not the shipping module worked out yet so I guess we could get it up and manually calculate shipping for anyone interested for the time being. At least you can get part numbers and prices.
I'm looking forward to it. I want to order the center section of the rear cowl in white. It's not on your site. I orderd everything else already.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts