1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When: Sunday, July 21, 2019 from 11AM to 5PM

Where: Blackmans Cycle Center4911 Buckeye Rd, Emmaus, Pennsylvania 18049

Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/351515838793708/

Everyone mark your calendars for the biggest Grom rideout of the year in PA! Grom-O-Rama will be full of awesome activities such as Grom drag racing (classes and rules TBA), Grom Dyno shootout, food, sales, and a huge rideout to finish the day! The event will begin at 11am with huge sales and giveaways throughout the day, and then at 3pm we will have a riders meeting and rollout for the rideout. Ride destination will be announced at the event. Groms encouraged but all smaller bikes welcome! (Groms, Z125s, mini bikes, dual sports, supermotos, scootersetc.) Let's make this an event to remember! See you all there!

Any questions PM Dylan Kline for further details.

Dyno shootout from 11am-2pm
Drag races from 1230pm-130pm
Burnout contest 2pm-3pm
Grom beauty pageant
Food trucks
Vendors and more
I plan on going to this for my first Grom event.

Who else is going?

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Damn I just saw this now, I would have gone. How was it? Any other grom events there this year?
Same here, didn't know about it. I'd love to get my bike dyno'd, really curious to see what it makes.
It was pretty awesome. There's a lot of photos and videos on the Lehigh Valley Supermoto group on Facebook.

There's another Grom-O-Rama at Blackman's in the fall. I'm not sure when that is. Also, Martin Moto had Grom-O-Ween last year and they told me they are having one this year, but they have not chosen a date yet.

·
Registered
256 Posts
There's another Grom-O-Rama at Blackman's in the fall. I'm not sure when that is. Also, Martin Moto had Grom-O-Ween last year and they told me they are having one this year, but they have not chosen a date yet.

Post it up when you see a date. I'm sure I could get a decent amount of people to go.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts