Text Font Line
Product Technology Screenshot Font Web page
Technology Electronic device Battery Electronics accessory Battery charger
Text Font Technology Electronic device Screenshot
Text Water Sky Technology Screenshot

· Super Moderator
2020 Honda Grom
1,532 Posts
I also seen where CJR was hinting at such a unit on his facebook, I don't know if it was this one or one of his own......

· Registered
1,090 Posts
This is interesting! Looks like they are implying wideband down the road too.

Looks like you need a way to monitor your AFR's, unless that is in the app, ( i didn't go that far) Then tune away to your motor needs!

Definitely a low cost alternative to the 2 big players.

· Registered
79 Posts
Found the official website of the product : Full Stand Next

It doesn't seem to have many autotune features except for elevation. I may be wrong , I didn't check user manual there
How does this work with a bbk ?
Also how does it read AFR? I don't see any wideband AFR product on their website.

I like the idea, but it seems to good to be true ^^

· Registered
443 Posts
Seems pricey, but full of features. Glad I got the Yuminashi V9.1 BT ECU (made by APiTech) back when they were available, does pretty much everything this one does (no elevation setting, but I live in FL), was less than half the price. Mine, I can set the CEL to flash as a shift light, currently have it set @ 12,750 and the rev limit @ 13k with my setup 👀 Thing is a SCREAMER!!!!!

· Super Moderator
2020 Honda Grom
1,532 Posts
Seems pricey, but full of features. Glad I got the Yuminashi V9.1 BT ECU (made by APiTech) back when they were available, does pretty much everything this one does (no elevation setting, but I live in FL), was less than half the price. Mine, I can set the CEL to flash as a shift light, currently have it set @ 12,750 and the rev limit @ 13k with my setup 👀 Thing is a SCREAMER!!!!!
Do you have a build thread? Can you give details of your engine upgrades?

· Registered
157 Posts
I also seen where CJR was hinting at such a unit on his facebook, I don't know if it was this one or one of his own......
We released a new self mapping ECU last week, it has been working out really well so far. I've been in the process of testing all sorts of combinations and yet to fine anything it doesn't map to yet. Actually have a 4v build to test this weekend. We still custom tune the fuel map specific to the customers modifications so the learning system makes as little of changes as possible, however with that said you can ride 2 miles down the road, throw a PCX injector in, and ride back, it'll still dial itself in 0-100% very quickly.

We also sell the ECU=Shop Next Full Stand with an optional return core credit on your OEM ECU, it's a decent option with some fun bells/whistles - https://www.cameronjonesracing.com/honda-grom/full-stand-next-ecushop-honda-monkey-honda-grom

· Super Moderator
2020 Honda Grom
1,532 Posts
Cameron Jones Racing sells both flashes and a self tuning ecu that will work for you. MNNTHBX sells bazazz and I believe he can load a tune for you as well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts