Honda Grom banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd throw up a vid of some hill practice..thumbs up if you guys do this with yours!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Wow, thanks for the vid.

The suspension on that bike sounds weak as hell. Put some zipties on the forks and show how far the forks go down over the curb. THX.

Looks like you're bottoming out on an eight inch curb, damn.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep, it hit coming off the 6" curb as well as cresting the top of the hill... I wanted a dirt bike too, this will have to fill both roles

·
Registered
66 Posts
Well, for now all you can do is try to balance your landings to be parallel and spread the load over both the front and back.

Maybe even adjust to crush on the rear if it can take a heavier setting.

......another grand and a half to upgrade the suspension is a tough add-on to the price.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, for now all you can do is try to balance your landings to be parallel and spread the load over both the front and back.

Maybe even adjust to crush on the rear if it can take a heavier setting.

......another grand and a half to upgrade the suspension is a tough add-on to the price.
yep, ouch! cant justify the Ohlins rear setup,... I'll wait for the other manufacturers to even out the competition and offer great stuff at competitive prices... since we are the guinea pigs, parts are as pricey as possible

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Honda needs to produce a Dual Sport version of this bike.

Reactions: Lanceoa

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Im there with you guys. If I had a buddy with a DS 250 I would be all over the CRF250L.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts