Honda Grom banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Same length and slightly taller than the Ruckus ones I make. (here: goo.gl/uXedB ) Functional and stylish :icon_rr::icon_rr:

I'll be sending a few of these to powder coat here in the next couple of days.

paypal $6.50 to [email protected] if you want one. I will sell these one at a time but I WOULD LIKE TO SELL THESE IN MULTIPLES OF 2 OR MORE. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN YOU BUY ONLY ONE, THE COST OF MATERIAL, POWDER, PACKAGING AND SHIPPING FAAAAAR OUTWEIGHS THE PROFITS ON THESE LITTLE GUYS. Not cutting these to make a killing but I would like to make a little cash for my time. Orders of 2 or more are greatly appreciated. THANKS!!

If you choose to gift payment, be sure to include your shipping address in the notes section or you will not receive your order.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Post up a pic comparing it to something of known size, and then post a few of your ruck keychains.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
howdy Boss.. i have a few of the Ruckus ones.. they are 3-4" long maybe.. I need to find them (misplaced them somewhere around the house) so I can get the powdercoated to match my blue Ruckus... be careful though Boss.. this forum likes to have vendors in one area.. not sure if they pay a fee to do so or not.. jscrabb got chewed out for posting a vendor type thread doh.. :)

·
Registered
685 Posts
Maybe next time I visit Funcie Indiana I'll have to stop by and buy a couple.

Reactions: The Boss

·
Registered
685 Posts
No, but you will if I stop by.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I need this. I just last month broke my motorcycle shaped church key / bottle opener cause the hole was too close to the edge. I.E., it was weak. This one looks so much better and it's GROM. Also I dropped my moto key in the steering assembly after locking my bike at home. OMG nobody should have to try and find there key in there. Had to fish the key out with a super-sized magnet. DOH.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts