Tags
yoshimura
4K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  craigo298er 
#1 ·
the grom at yoshimura r&d.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Cool. Hey you are an inside guy, maybe you can tell me why Yosh chose such a random angle for the muffle on the Grom instead of making it parallel with the lines of the bike? Styling wise it just seems natural and correct to make it flow with the bike rather that angle upward.

#9 ·
That is great for all the folks I ride with because the only thing they are going to see is the back of my bike. LOL Not really, as I have said before I am slow. I am talking about the side view of this pipe. IMO it angles upward un-naturally and against the lines of the bike. The exit of the pipe could easily be in the exact same spot. If they simply raised the front portion of the muffler a 1/2" or so it would flow with the lines of the bike and the exhaust would still exit in the same spot. But that is just my opinion. It is probably a high quality item and it probably works well and I do like the fact that they are offering an EPA legal slip on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.