Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you getting insurance for your Grom? If yes..with who? Allstate. Geico. Progressive. Statefarm. Farmers....and how much would it cost you?

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Yes. Allstate. My Harley is about $20 a month full coverage. Doubt this will be much more.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Geico. They showed every coverage on the GROM and it was twice as much as my Aprilia RSV-R Factory! The Aprilia is a 2007 and the GROM being 2014 has something to do with it I think.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Yeah, maybe since it is a newer bike it might actually be more than my Harley.

·
Registered
918 Posts
It was over 2gs a year. Maybe there system isn't right. It was an online quote so maybe a phone call will change that.

Sent from the refrigerator using HondaGrom.net mobile app.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have my grom fully insured with Foremost with their version of gap and towing in Tx. Its $365.00 a year or $30 a month if you decide to payments.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I just insured mine with Progressive...upped my policy $44 a year on top of my other two bikes for $500 in comprehensive, $1000 in collision, and $1-3000 accessory coverage

·
Registered
592 Posts
Geico quoted me $300 a year. Full coverage. Damage, theft etc... With a $240 deductible. You Get discounts if you tell them your installing a security systems( alarm, GPS, lock) and if you've taken a safety course. Plus I have other vehicles also. Been with them for 5years. Maybe that helps?

·
Registered
173 Posts
PLPD plus comprehensive (theft, etc). $135 a year!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I insured mine through Geico in NC because I already have my car insured with them.... It's going to be $45.60 a month for full coverage (comprehensive included).

1 - 20 of 27 Posts