Honda Grom banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching everywhere and haven't seen anyone making these. It looks simple enough. The body panels are similar to mx bikes, actually a bit smaller and no number plates either. Just tank panels, front fender and rear section. I'm thinking something customizable like

Maybe the bike is still too new. People need to get their hands on them to be able to make templates. Curious how much of an interest their might be in some mx style graphics? Maybe I need to start something here :crazy:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks that's exactly what I was looking for. Thats only $20 less then my custom graphics...hmm. good to know there is one option at least. Plus I can "borrow" their template if I need to.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ebay, and haibikeshop.com has them
Thanks, haibikeshop.com has a good selection. Giving me some new ideas. Guess I need to start playing with photoshop.

If I come up with anything decent I'll post them up. Id love to do a full graphics setup. Throw some like xr/crf 50 fork guards on there so I can run a motard fender and graphics on them. Wheels are turning. :nerd:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts