Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I mentioned in my first post we are hard at work templating our Grom so we can offer you some of the coolest Grom Graphics and decal kits available online.
To start off we have been working on our Natural Flame graphics kit which is almost completed. It currently has 17 pieces to it but we still have some front fender
pieces an a few others that we have to finish before it is completely ready.

As an introductory special we will be offering this and some of our other new style grom decal kits to our forum members for $99.00 +sh.
Some of the themes we can offer you for your Grom graphics can be see here on our website.

Anyone here like Camo? we have one of the largest selections of camouflage on the web today.
See our fill line of camouflage here on our site.

We have so many ideas of new Grom graphics kits it's hard to know where to start so, we will leave it up to you and your feedback.

We look forward to working with you on your projects.

So, what are you looking for in the way of graphics?

Email: [email protected]
Phone: 814-838-6377

Templating the Grom.JPG

·
Registered
306 Posts
SWEET! I cannot wait to see what you can do!

What about some Graf for the panels? That is my vote!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Do you design camo patterns? I want something like the graphics I used to have on my winter ditch banger. It was an urban camo with the arctac cat cat head scattered throughout it. It was really cool. I was thinking a urban camo with an outline of a grom scattered throughout it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I497 using HondaGrom.net mobile app

Attachments

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, I did not get a notification of the message above. Yes, this could be created
for you but it would have to be small due to the size of the panels on the Grom.
Did you look at our Camo selection? Lots to choose from..

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Ha that mustang one is pretty cool. I'd like to see something for a red Grom. I'll have to look for a design with gunmetal and black.

·
Registered
170 Posts
You have some really cool prints on your site. I could see a couple different styles you have gracing my toy in the future. Alien skin would make a sick ass under layer.

That being said, I'm not trying to be a dick here, but I don't really know any other way to phrase this. Any chance you'd be willing to investigate a sales model that caters to repeat orders to recoup your initial time investment of templating? There are a metric shit ton of vendors out there doing body wraps(not specifically for the grom, but you get me), and a good chunk of them are pricing right around where you are at for more applied material. And that's cool. But I would be more tempted to buy different sets/designs more frequently if they were at a lower price point. Prolly to the tune of 2-3 kits per summer if I could get them in the $50 each range. A hundo a pop is a bit high for a cosmetic I know I'm going to trash on the regular.

·
Registered
236 Posts
We just finished the P40 today and already you want me to take it off the market..? LOL

Well.... Yes! I wouldn't want every Grom to have the coolest design. Hehehehe. I was offering to pay extra to buy it out as a 1 off for the Grom.

Seriously though, looks great.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you for the input too. Regarding pricing, keep in mind the the film used contributes greatly to what price point we can be at. Most average consumers do not know of all the different types of vinyl and laminates available.
You have film from removable short term calendared to high performance cast 7-10 year wrapping film. All with various price points and costs based on how the film will be used. As an example, the product we are using is a combination
of repositionable, air-release wrapping film, which is what the images is produced on. Then we run the film through an sheet laminator that applies a matte or glossy top protective laminate. This combination makes your actual image
a sub-surface image which adds to the overall durability of the product. Pricing will really depend on what you want, if someone wanted a solid color and was okay if we used our standard cast graphic film we could be in the $45.00 range or so.
It all depends on what you want. If we have an overwhelming demand I can see prices coming down. I would also be willing to offer a group by discount if that helps.. Just let us know what we can do to help..

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
My order has been placed.

Yellow plastics costs $200-$220 plus taxes or shipping!

I'm going with reflective yellow with red natural flames. It's gonna be awesome!!!

Pete has been great so far. I'm going with a harder material to install though (reflective vs aire release wrap) and he gave me more than fair warning that it maybe more difficult to install compare to their regular process.

I hope it is not too hard, I guess I will find out in a few weeks! Like usual, i will post up a how to video and photos during my install!

So excited... i'm finally getting the yellow grom i had always wanted!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts