Honda Grom banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These decal sets are selling really well here so figured I'd put up some pictures if anybody wants. They all come in multiple colors so feel free to ask if you'd like. Also, can ship anywhere for $129 total. PM me if your interested

Our sticker kits are not only the most complete kits on the market, but are made from ultra durable, high quality vinyl which is pliable and easy to apply. Upon the graphics being applied they will not peel, lift, or bubble thanks to the 3M brand adhesive. (Curve, Mercy, Metal Mulisha, Monster, No Fear, Pack One, Red bull, Rockstar)
Honda_Grom_Curve_Red.jpg Honda_Grom_Mercy_White.jpg Honda_Grom_Metal_Mulisha_Red.jpg Honda_Grom_Monster_Black.jpg Honda_Grom_No_Fear_White_Blue.jpg Honda_Grom_Pack_One_White.jpg Honda_Grom_Redbull_Blue.jpg Honda_Grom_Rockstar_Fly_White.jpg

·
Registered
736 Posts
These decal sets are selling really well here so figured I'd put up some pictures if anybody wants. They all come in multiple colors so feel free to ask if you'd like. Also, can ship anywhere for $129 total. PM me if your interested

Our sticker kits are not only the most complete kits on the market, but are made from ultra durable, high quality vinyl which is pliable and easy to apply. Upon the graphics being applied they will not peel, lift, or bubble thanks to the 3M brand adhesive. (Curve, Mercy, Metal Mulisha, Monster, No Fear, Pack One, Red bull, Rockstar)
View attachment 315 View attachment 316 View attachment 317 View attachment 318 View attachment 319 View attachment 320 View attachment 321 View attachment 322

Hai,

They all look pretty sweet man. Thanks for the post.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Stopped by a wrap shop yesterday. They can put any design on my grom I want, cf wrap, any color (I think I'm going matte white), any design or picture I bring in. A full bike wrap is $550 installed so he laughed when I told him the size of the grom.

Wasn't a quote on paper but if I can get the wrap for under $300 I consider that a win, plus its guaranteed for life though them. We'll see.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I am never creative enough for my own design that's my problem. I am sure I can get it done for under 100 here in Thailand though. Maybe matte army green, digital or urban camo, or chrome. If I did a matte white it would be with blue pearl. Any other suggestions or crazy ideas?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts