Honda Grom banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yea, this bike is made to turn, bust wheelies, and pull wicked stoppies............ But drag racing can be fun also :p

Our good friend Jeremy at the NASRA (http://www.usascooterracing.com) Is putting together a 'pit bike' class for this years 'Twist-n-Gone' race in Indiana, just south of Indianapolis... If we pull together enough Groms that could actually be there and will show up, we could have our own Grom class! What-ya think? :)

What better place to show off that new big-bore setup, or how awesome you are at mastering your quick-shift :p hahah!

Check out their site, and look up the info on the 'Twist-n-Gone' race!

·
Registered
677 Posts
jeremy lives like 10 min from me.... and ive yet to make it to a twist and gone... lol. always something going on. ILL BE THERE ON MINE THIS YEAR unless honda messes it up

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Is the Twist and Go on an 1/8th or 1/4 mile? What kind of times are the fast guys running?

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
9 and 10 sec in the 8th on a SCOOTER is pretty quick if you ask me. That would be a fun race to enter.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea, those are more or less purpose-built roller skates with a scooter motor attached... lol! j/k But yea, it is definitely fast!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts