Honda Grom banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw someone mention something about buying a used Grom and it got me thinking. I wonder what the deprecation will be like on the Groms? I just can't imagine them going down in value that much. You know for sure the 2015s are going to be more expensive and with supply limited on the 2014s.. That's a good sign these bikes will hold their value.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Totally don't care. By the time I am ready to get rid of it I could probably just give it away and still feel like I got my money's worth out of it. Pretty sure mine will go to my kids when I am done with it.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I think these will hold their value for a long time depending on the supply/demand. This year seems obvious, if they saturate the market next year the pricing may drop but otherwise these will be like my YSR50... Bought for 1800, rode it for several years and sold it for 2400.

Some pics of my YSR...

·
Registered
53 Posts
The newer Ninja 250 did the same thing. I could buy a brand new one in 2008 for $2999. The used ones are still bringing that.... and now a new Ninja 300 is almost $5000 !!

·
Registered
2022 Grom
70 Posts
In California there seems to be a minimum price floor if it's in serviceable condition. I can second the used Ninja market here.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I can get a used 2013 ninja 300 special edition with 3k miles for $3,800

·
Registered
53 Posts
I can get a used 2013 ninja 300 special edition with 3k miles for $3,800
I wish they would have bored that engine, not stroked it..... it had plenty of torque, I would like to see a HP increase with higher revs.... The Ninja 250 class is the biggest class most weekends at WERA.....

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I wish they would have bored that engine, not stroked it..... it had plenty of torque, I would like to see a HP increase with higher revs.... The Ninja 250 class is the biggest class most weekends at WERA.....
Very true.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I think the value will stay about the same...used. Just like the older model ninja 250s, since everyone started on one the prices never really went down used unless something was wrong with it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts