Honda Grom banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cool Selection

However - any one have a lead on spare bodywork so I can have one set of body work with decals and keep the original plastics clean?

·
Super Moderator
2020 Honda Grom
1,481 Posts
I bought an oem set from ebay, brand new for about 176 bucks. I have also ordered several panels from Partzilla, they are not too expensive.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought an oem set from ebay, brand new for about 176 bucks. I have also ordered several panels from Partzilla, they are not too expensive.
Awesome, thank you. I’ll probably do the same. I ultimately want to get my wife riding and want to toy around with different ideas and set ups.

·
Registered
94 Posts
77 decals has some cool options particularly the Repsol theme. I tried out one of the Yoshi kits and the quality was very impressive

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
77 decals has some cool options particularly the Repsol theme. I tried out one of the Yoshi kits and the quality was very impressive
yes. I saw your pic of your yoshi and loved it. The two different repsol themes are greatly on my high interest list. Im a huge Marquez fan and have been since moto2. I met him as well a COTA back in 2015.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts