1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Looks like some cool decals.

FYI - Generally if you are selling stuff on a forum you need to talk to the admin about being a Supporting Vendor. Check with ElChorizo.

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
[HR][/HR] Hey y'all, while we all eagerly await the arrival of our Groms, I got some requests from a few friends for some decals for their groms/vehicles. Thought there may be some interest here for them or something similar as well. I can make custom stuff as well, such as name decals for helmets, or anything for your bike or helmet!
View attachment 270
you do realize that the symbol with the arrow is for a male right?

·
Registered
530 Posts
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAAHA noticed the symbol right off the bat ... simple fix though

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you do realize that the symbol with the arrow is for a male right?
Hahahaha Man do I feel like an idiot! I need to stop doing my designing at 2AM. Thanks for catching that! If anyone wants that one as a joke for someone, it's yours haha

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Also, I didn't know about the vendor thing. If they want this taken down, I understand. This isn't a business of mine, just a hobby I picked up and figured some fellow grom riders might be interested.

·
Registered
677 Posts
YEP YEP. beautiful. that works too.

and to the OP... id try it both ways. honda, and then GROM looking just like it does on the bike

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I can make those GROG if you don't mind me using your design. And EURO, I'll make both. I need to find the grom font.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I can make those GROG if you don't mind me using your design. And EURO, I'll make both. I need to find the grom font.
No prob, buku. Shoot me a PM with your email address and I'll send you the source files. I wasn't able to find a font matching the GROM lettering, so I vectorized it by hand. :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts