Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
My name is Philip and I live in Tokyo and ride a custom Honda Gorilla. Well, I'm thinking to sell it and get myself a Grom. I dropped by the local motorbike shop today to talk to the sales man there and he gave me a Grom catalog. Also included was a "GROM customize parts catalog' showing parts made by local companies such as Takegawa, Daytona, Kitako, Morowaki etc. If I have time I'll try to scan it and post it here.

Phil

·
Registered
294 Posts
Should have scanned it BEFORE your first post! I think many people around here are having a hard enough time calming their nerves just waiting on the bike, let alone having to also wait for something like this! :p hahaha!

Welcome! :)

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I think many people around here are having a hard enough time calming their nerves just waiting on the bike, let alone having to also wait for something like this! :p hahaha!
I got two words for you:

Under Statement:haha:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well it seems that everyone is a bit on edge here...thats understandable :-\
Anyway, I opted for the quick and dirty method and just took pictures with my iPhone instead of spending time tracking down where I put my scanner and doing the job nicely. Enjoy:

0.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Phil

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
It really is amazing what has been released in less than 6 months. Can't wait to see what fabricators on our side of the pond come up with.

Aslo hope Honda doesn't drop the ball and brings us some cool accessories backed by them because the quality is always top notch.

Penny bank is already setup to help fund this crazy mod addicition I see coming with the Grom.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I want to order some Thai parts, but I'm just worried we'll get the same parts a month after this thing comes out for way less... Anyone else foresee this happening?

·
Registered
257 Posts
I want to order some Thai parts, but I'm just worried we'll get the same parts a month after this thing comes out for way less... Anyone else foresee this happening?
Good point here. I'm planning to take it slow and see what develops here through the winter. We have some great vendors on the forum here and I'm sure they will deliver some great products in time. Part of the fun to me is modding/tweaking my bikes a bit to make em mine but I really just can't wait to get it and ride it. I must admit I can't stand the stock rear fenders on the Grom (and most bikes) so that will be introduced to my Dremel on day one , as well as replacing the mirrors. Then it's ride ride ride!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Tuff call. If they are made here we will save on shipping but it cost more to make stuff here so it might be a wash.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts