Honda Grom banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welp I'm an idiot, brought the grim to my softball playoffs, we played three games, lost in the championship game so I was pissed, tried doing wheelies and donuts in the field at the end, dropped the grom twice, rear brake totally bent, bent it back so it works but it needs to be replaced, front turn signal and that gray thing it plugs into is toast, help me out, where do I bring it, what do it do? I'm guessing can fix the light easily myself, bring it to Honda for the brake or anyone in Chicago want to tackle this?

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
What would you do if you crashed your car? If you have the skills to fix it, fix it. If not, pay the dealer to fix it or some other mechanic.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
id never crash my car for one, the rear brake pedal is bent, i bent it back as good as i could, and it works but i want it perfect, next i guess i need a new front turn signal housing and a new front light, figures, had it two days, rear ended once, dropped twice, luckiest man alive

·
Registered
8,286 Posts
should have taken pictures so we can verify it is bent and broken.

Just go out and fix it, get your tools out, buy the parts and bang it is fixed and you will save some money and knowing that you fixed it yourself with out leaving it at the dealer where some JOE wanna be stunter tech will do burn outs and practice their stoppies before you come back to pick it up and pay them.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah I already fixed it, its all good, this little thing can take a beating. I was able to bend back the rear brake pedal with one hand, its very pliable. Other than that I broke the front turn signal, but I can fix it with super glue for now and I want to change them at some point, and the heat shield for the exhaust is all scuffed up but I'm putting my exhaust on tomorrow anyway.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Yeah I already fixed it, its all good, this little thing can take a beating. I was able to bend back the rear brake pedal with one hand, its very pliable. Other than that I broke the front turn signal, but I can fix it with super glue for now and I want to change them at some point, and the heat shield for the exhaust is all scuffed up but I'm putting my exhaust on tomorrow anyway.
good to hear.. now pics of the stunts? :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts