Honda Grom banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came across this company in my hunt for performance goodies and didn't want to keep it all to myself haha. Haven't seen it posted up here already but if it has my apologies for the repost and this can be deleted.

.::: YUMINASHI GLOBAL OFFICIAL WEBSITE - Index Page

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ooooo super bigbore. i think with this bike im going to go for looks first then power. i do want that 200cc someday.
Yeah, I think I'm gonna wait a bit too... well until this winter haha.

Between the looks and power part of it it's gonna be hard not to piss away $$ real fast lol.

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
from another thread from the man himself

Dear HondaFan,

The 150cc Light Bore kit is a kit developed to be used in combination with the original head, and can be used in combination with the genuine 1 sensor throttle body.
Recommended to install the Yuminashi billet SX270 camshaft for MSX125/GROM and double valve springs, because the single valve springs would start to float before the limiter kicks in.

If you want to go larger later on, then no problem..., you can bore your 150cc light bore cylinder up until 160cc and even 180cc.
You only need to order then a larger size of piston and bore your 150cc cylinder up, both sizes of pistons are available...

If you go larger, then you need to install a larger throttle body, and big valve head, etc...

We don't have a dealer yet in Germany, but you can contact RZ Racing in the Netherlands for your orders, you can fiend RZ Racing over here: RZ Racing, Honda PCX Tuning, Takegawa, Kitaco, Daytona, Overracing

Picture, Yuminashi 210cc piston on MSX125/GROM engine:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm looking at the biggest size they have (223cc). Wonder how hard it'll be to get it shipped to the USA...

Haven't heard of TJR tho, I'll check them out.

·
Registered
67 Posts
nice definitely have this site handy, but probably try to keep my bike under 180cc for a while.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Id love to go big but will prob keep it at 180 with head and cam. All bolt on no machining necessary.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I can't wait for the shade tree types to figure out if there are easy power upgrades. Kind of like an E22 head with the cheapo 88 bore kit on a xr50. I feel that the majority of the customizers of these bikes are of the same mindset as me "make more with less".

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
I can't wait for the shade tree types to figure out if there are easy power upgrades. Kind of like an E22 head with the cheapo 88 bore kit on a xr50. I feel that the majority of the customizers of these bikes are of the same mindset as me "make more with less".
Amen!

While I have no problem paying good money for good parts.. If I can get the similar performance for a fraction of the cost? You can sign me up

1 - 12 of 12 Posts