Honda Grom banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honda has a Grom at the Moto GP stop in Laguna. It is a beauty!! I got to sit on it and it felt good! (I am 6')
The folks here couldn't give a date of delivery, other than August. Out of the entire Honda booth, the Grom has the biggest crowd around it. image.jpg

·
Registered
79 Posts
Just only one for the show "RED", but one more than none. The Grom itself was from Southern California. It sure was night and day just to see in person not just a photo or a video of it. The demo version did have the "HS1" bulb inside the headlight. Lots of peeps from other people. I feel better now just from seeing it in person. Oh when they were putting on the "MSRP sticker on the Grom", I said they spelled "SOLD" wrong.:wink: As. for goodies they had keychain, pen, usb dongle, white Honda wing logo with "I wanna ride". Did anyone got a "RED" grom in there goodie bag like it did.:saint:

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Finally a Grom in the US. Come on August!
For the public yeah haha cause Honda brought it (probably that one) to a Ruckus ride back in May and even did a little cruise with them.. Awesome that they're in the "public" eye now, means were getting close :furious:

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Give anything to make the Laguna GP race this year and knowing the Grom will be there has been icing on the cake for months. Still kills me I couldn't make it :( .

Thanks for snapping a pic, was hoping someone would. Been trying not to think about how long till August is here and it's been helping because no we're halfway through July woo wooo! haha

·
Registered
457 Posts
You say that now but unless ur a democrat that loves to not have fun and screw with people who do then welcome back. But hey ill still bitch but it is the sunshine state. Found a beautifull place in oregon but same situation so ill keep bitching so i can ride year round surf and snowboard. But thanks for letting me vent guys/girls. Lol

Seroiusly. Frak me that's awesome. I'm missing Cali bad, especially when the Gp is at Laguna. The last Gp race I saw there doohan was leading untill he infamous corkscrew insident.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts