Honda Grom banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes... I believe it is a powerhouse dealer but I have no idea what level or any of that.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Yeah, im wondering if thats a 23rd ship date too? Where are you? Im in northern, mn and mine gets shipped the 23... also who else in mn is getting one? We gotta plan a ride.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry guys I thought I had replied to this.... I called on the 20th and they said sorry guess it's going to be the 23rd instead. I'm hoping like hell to pick it up tomorrow.

Good luck out there. If I have it in time I'm headed to first thursday with it on September 5th. Maybe we'll see some of you there.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Sorry guys I thought I had replied to this.... I called on the 20th and they said sorry guess it's going to be the 23rd instead. I'm hoping like hell to pick it up tomorrow.

Good luck out there. If I have it in time I'm headed to first thursday with it on September 5th. Maybe we'll see some of you there.
What's first Thursday?

Sent from my MB865 using HondaGrom.net mobile app

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The first Thursday of every month (I've even seen them in the winter) there is a Motorcycle riders meet up/gathering whatever you want to call it. Bikes line the streets, fill the parking lots. The meet up starts up at Duluno's Pizza which is on the corner of Lake Street and Garfield Avenue in South Minneapolis. On a nice summer day it's easy to see at least 1000+ different bikes of all makes/models/years.

If your on Facebook check out First Thursday Motorcycle Meet Minneapolis.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts