Honda Grom banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dad called me and let me know a local dealer let him know they got a red one in. The people with deposits down wanted black ones so I had him pick this one up for me! He figured putting it in the back of his trailblazer was the best mode of transport to me (5 hours away lol). Anyways, been fun so far!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
holy crap! thanks pops but I'll pick up my own bike. A motorcycle never belongs on it side unless the riders seriously f ed up,,,,err congrats

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
holy crap! thanks pops but I'll pick up my own bike. A motorcycle never belongs on it side unless the riders seriously f ed up,,,,err congrats
My dad has been riding for 40 years so I trusted him. He had the fuel taken out before transport. We set it up right before starting, checked oil level (perfect) before starting. Fired right up, no smoke, drove great :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh and I guess I should add the following. I liked the way it looked online, but in person it really does look much cooler. Very very cool

·
Registered
25 Posts
Seriously? It's a motorcycle. You would rather pick up yourself 10 hours then carefully lay it down on it's side and have someone you trust deliver? I love my Grom but that seems ridiculous... what could possibly happen to it on it's side in the back of an SUV?

Your Dad Rocks hatrickstu.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts