Honda Grom banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today myself and two friends got our bikes.

My weapon of choice:

Had a wee run out down to The Titanic Quarter for a few pictures before it got dark. Please excuse the quick iphone pics and I will upload some better ones shortly. The Crane in the back is one of the worlds largest and used to build the Titanic.

They dont crash too bad either. My mate ran out of front tyre / talent trying to get his knee down on a roundabout! Bent brake lever, removed the hero blob, scuffs on the passenger peg and the bar end. Everything else escaped without damage!!!

1st impressions are good, the bike is an absolute hoot to ride but I think the tyres, brakes and the suspension will be receiving some attention soon!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Wow! Doesn't get much better than that! Thanks for the photos.

·
Registered
30 Posts
:cool2: Cool cant wait to get mine and try not to run outta talent and drag my knee. Hope some after market rear sets help get it lower.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Nice! I hope your mate survived the lay down well.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Very nice! Thanks for the photos. Keep posting photos and maybe some vids!!
Congrats on your purchase !! They look good!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Nice pics thanks, I would be a bit upset if I laid mine down, I'm taking it easy on those vee rubber tyres.

·
Registered
475 Posts
*sigh* sometimes I wonder why I put myself through this torture..lol. Congrats man...looks like a great quick run for you and your buddies.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Nice pics thanks, I would be a bit upset if I laid mine down, I'm taking it easy on those vee rubber tyres.
I think I am going to print this last part out and tape it to the bathroom mirror as a reminder. Maybe order some super sticky rubber and have the dealer mount them up before I take delivery?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Great pics, thanks for posting.

Have you decided on new rubbers yet? Does there appear to be room to move up to a 140 rear from the stock 130?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts