Honda Grom banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apple Store has the GoPro HERO3 Black Edition Wide-Angle Camera for $329.95 Free Shipping. Tax in NY. This is $70 less than elsewhere and one of the best prices we've seen. [Compare Prices]
Wi-Fi built-in, includes Wi-Fi remote and GoPro App (FREE)
Professional 12MP sensor and low light performance
Included Wi-Fi remote is waterproof and wearable and can control up to 50 Wi-Fi enabled GoPros at a time, with a range of up to 600ft
60fps 1080p, 120fps 720p, 240fps WVGA video
Includes a variety of mounting accessories

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I noticed them 10% off on Woot the other day. I looked up my cost at work on these and it's still around $300 so I wonder what they have around the corner. Or perhaps that Garmin device has GoPro making moves. Great price if you are looking for one.

·
Registered
8,407 Posts
Apple Store has the GoPro HERO3 Black Edition Wide-Angle Camera for $329.95 Free Shipping. Tax in NY. This is $70 less than elsewhere and one of the best prices we've seen. [Compare Prices]
Wi-Fi built-in, includes Wi-Fi remote and GoPro App (FREE)
Professional 12MP sensor and low light performance
Included Wi-Fi remote is waterproof and wearable and can control up to 50 Wi-Fi enabled GoPros at a time, with a range of up to 600ft
60fps 1080p, 120fps 720p, 240fps WVGA video
Includes a variety of mounting accessories
yep that is how much I pay for mind brand new in the box with all the attachments delivered to my door all day long from a motorcycle parts dealer in L.A

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The best deal I ever saw was REI . Came with same and chesty mount. Plus you could use any dividends you have. Amazing pictures and video quality. Deals will come again for Black Friday but supply was always an issue.

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
The best deal I ever saw was REI . Came with same and chesty mount. Plus you could use any dividends you have. Amazing pictures and video quality. Deals will come again for Black Friday but supply was always an issue.
Pthats where I got mine, $350 for a package deal

1 - 7 of 7 Posts