Honda Grom banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
I read it, if I can find it with all the spam going around. All content is appreciated.

Reactions: Goon Rides

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
I'm reading it and watching the vids. I'm digging the build. Keep it up.

I read it, if I can find it with all the spam going around. All content is appreciated.
You've probably already done this but I have just been clicking on the spammers profiles and clicking the ignore button on them. Their post no longer show up on my feed.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm definitely following your progress Goon. I'm data plan limited at the moment but I plan on watching your videos when I can chill at a Hotspot. My city is practically shut down because of the Corona virus pandemic. Thank you for the good work you're doing. Stay safe

·
Registered
35 Posts
I do see them, man, they also serve me when I dare to get my bike on, good job you are doing on the bike, keep it up and see when you finish with it as it is

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Thanks for everything guys...

Goon Rides is back with another shitty video lol... FULLY BUILT/STUNTED 2014 HONDA GROM REVEAL VID + PARTS LIST!

This one comes out on Wednesday, but we gotchu with early access! Deff be sure to sub to see more shitty content lol... and also feel free to leave some feedback in the comments. I want to get better. Thanks!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
41 - 51 of 51 Posts