Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hheey everyone!

just saying hi from wading river ny. working on the whole preorder process, i seem to have a difficult dealership up here. Go figure a Long Island jerk dealer! haha

-Chad

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Once your dealer gets his head out he will be taking deposits and ordering as many as he can. Groms are going to sell like crazy.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Im in New Jersey, and what seemed like it was going to be an easier transaction, has turned out to be a pain in the ass. Both of my dealers said they weren't sure if they would have them till october or later and won't take a down payment till they know if they are getting them for sure. Looks like the both jersey and LI are pains haha

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im in New Jersey, and what seemed like it was going to be an easier transaction, has turned out to be a pain in the ass. Both of my dealers said they weren't sure if they would have them till october or later and won't take a down payment till they know if they are getting them for sure. Looks like the both jersey and LI are pains haha
yea, its been a week or two, i am going to contact my dealer again. see if anything has changed. Maybe i just need to talk to the "right" salesperson.
Hello and welcome to the forum!
thank you!!1:tickled_pink:

Once your dealer gets his head out he will be taking deposits and ordering as many as he can. Groms are going to sell like crazy.
im holding my breath :icon_pale:
Welcome! Good luck with the dealer, maybe it's worth the drive to another?
exploring those options now :nike::icon_thumbright::icon_bigsmurf:thanks for putting in the smiley request!

Yeah, saw your other post. Hope you figure something out and welcome!!!
:eek:ccasion14:thanks

·
Registered
695 Posts
Hey hey I'm over in Port Jeff. hope to see u cruisin the Grom around the island. Which dealer did u go to? Riverhead? I made my deposit over at crossbay honda in bayshore, they didn't seem very informed on the Grom but they took my money and I'm 1st in line, that was only 2-3 weeks ago.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey hey I'm over in Port Jeff. hope to see u cruisin the Grom around the island. Which dealer did u go to? Riverhead? I made my deposit over at crossbay honda in bayshore, they didn't seem very informed on the Grom but they took my money and I'm 1st in line, that was only 2-3 weeks ago.
riverhead was ill-informed as well, i went with Champion in Hicksville. I am new to the Island, i was not impressed with the dealership, but after a long conversation he guaranteed myself and my friend that we would have our grom's in august. If we pre-ordered them through him. So thats where I stand. Riverhead honda wouldnt take my money, and never returned my calls, after the first time they denied my deposit.

I wont be 100% relaxed till I recieve my grom as dealer promised.

Good to have you with us man! We'll straighten that dealer out for ya. :disappointed:
thanks

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey have you heard anything from ur dealer lately? last weekend at crossbay honda they still had no info at all to give me
i call my dealer once a week. he never has any updates. and looks like he is not going to be able to promise me a grom by the end of august.

·
Registered
695 Posts
i call my dealer once a week. he never has any updates. and looks like he is not going to be able to promise me a grom by the end of august.
I just got a call minutes ago from crossbay honda. They just got them in stock today! unfortunately I'm working a ton of hours this week and I might not be able to get it til Saturday, that is IF I wake up before they close lol

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just got a call minutes ago from crossbay honda. They just got them in stock today! unfortunately I'm working a ton of hours this week and I might not be able to get it til Saturday, that is IF I wake up before they close lol

:smile:good to hear!! there is always time to squeeze in picking up your new bike! I will let you know if i get any good news, we aren't to far away so a ride will be needed ASAP!

·
Registered
695 Posts
:smile:good to hear!! there is always time to squeeze in picking up your new bike! I will let you know if i get any good news, we aren't to far away so a ride will be needed ASAP!
Ohh in my line of work there is no time to squeeze lol plus I work in Brooklyn so that doesn't help but yea we definitely gotta set up a ride. I'm so pumped to finally see/feel/smell/ride this bitch haha :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts