Honda Grom banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Email replies were faster than prompt, products listed were available... In America!
Do recommend.

·
Registered
16 Posts
V1 Cowl from GoGrom

I also recommend. I placed an order and it shipped from CO to me in MI very quickly. I would not hesitate to order again.
Has anyone ordered the V1 cowl from them? I ordered one because the Tyga is sold out everywhere. First I didn't hear back for a while after I ordered, then I get an email saying "were on vacation". The cowl finally comes and at first pass I can see it is of somewhat poor quality. Fiberglass casted, rough edges, paint is sub-par, but I say screw it, for $100 bucks, right? So I go to install (no instructions included) and it comes with several brackets and spacers, and I notice that the holes drilled do not line up without bending. I email the guy saying I want to return and he says we don't give refunds. He argues through several emails to send him pics of my install, and I tell him at this point I don't want to jimmy rig it and just want to exchange for a petex. No dice. He sends me instructions and it shows you have to drill the frame. The guy tells me no one has had any problems and maybe I should have professionally installed. So far I have installed BBK, cam, new injector, throttle body, manifold exhaust, fork upgrade, rear shock upgrade, front and rear rotors, calipers and lines.....so I think I can install a cowl with 4 screws. Any thoughts? I will definitely not order from them again just for the no return policy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts