Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 372 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a place for our own little "chat room".

Started my new job yesterday doing GIS work. Spent the better half of today sitting around the office waiting for IT to fix the ancient computer that clearly cannot handle ArcMap (I am hoping tomorrow morning there will be a new one in its place). Then as I am working on a set for about 2 hours, without saving (my fault), the computer crashes and lost it all. So frustrating haha. Other than that it is laid back!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Grom Diary: Day 1

Today I thought about the grom from the moment I woke up, it didn't help that I thought about it last night either. *sigh* Waiting is a wicked game. I was going to write some Grom poetry, but decided it would come out too depressing; so instead I'm just going to go to the Grom "chat room" in the forums.

:wink:

(love this thread btw)

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I thought about the track days I was riding lays weekend at PIR wishing I had my grom to ride around the pits and I would have had it on the bg track.

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
I thought I saw a guy riding a Grom today on my way to the liquor store, then realized that the headlight was all wrong and that John is the only one who has one.

That's how obsessed I am. I'm already seeing them on the road.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Today I broke my hand working out. The worst part is its my throttle hand. Did that stop me from riding to work?? HELL NO!! :furious:
Sorry to hear about the broken hand. I hope that is a quick healer for you.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Grom Diary: Day 1

Today I thought about the grom from the moment I woke up, it didn't help that I thought about it last night either. *sigh* Waiting is a wicked game. I was going to write some Grom poetry, but decided it would come out too depressing; so instead I'm just going to go to the Grom "chat room" in the forums.

:wink:

(love this thread btw)
When you cheer up I think we would all like to read some Grom poetry.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I thought I saw a guy riding a Grom today on my way to the liquor store, then realized that the headlight was all wrong and that John is the only one who has one.

That's how obsessed I am. I'm already seeing them on the road.
Over the years I HAVE seen new release models being ridden locally my magazine testers and Honda Torrance employees. It is rare but my eyes have been peeled.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Nobody cares but my little buddy Tucker is laying on my foot as I surf the web today. Tucker is part beagle and part pekinese. He will be a year old in August. I have had him since December. He follows me everywhere and loves to go camping and jeeping with me. Dogs truly are man's best friend.

·
Registered
325 Posts
no no no. this will not suffice. we need a bb chat box. let's see how much and where/how. TRUST ME on this it IS worth it.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Nobody cares but my little buddy Tucker is laying on my foot as I surf the web today. Tucker is part beagle and part pekinese. He will be a year old in August. I have had him since December. He follows me everywhere and loves to go camping and jeeping with me. Dogs truly are man's best friend.
Oohhhhhh I have doggies too. My first dog is Piper, she looks like a Chih/Terrier mix..and just turned 2. My new puppy, Phoebe, is a long haired (all black) chih/mix and she is about to be 5 month and getting spayed next week!!! I love them to pieces...They are total opposites; Piper is all white (light tan), tall, and is super smart. She knows so many tricks and was trained by 6 months...Phoebe on the other hand is all black, really small, and pretty slow :sad: she still has lots of accidents. Don't know what it is about that one, I think she's just spoiled because she's so darn cute and small.

image (1).jpeg

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Oohhhhhh I have doggies too. My first dog is Piper, she looks like a Chih/Terrier mix..and just turned 2. My new puppy, Phoebe, is a long haired (all black) chih/mix and she is about to be 5 month and getting spayed next week!!! I love them to pieces...They are total opposites; Piper is all white (light tan), tall, and is super smart. She knows so many tricks and was trained by 6 months...Phoebe on the other hand is all black, really small, and pretty slow :sad: she still has lots of accidents. Don't know what it is about that one, I think she's just spoiled because she's so darn cute and small.

View attachment 620
Very cute. I also have a Doberman and a Mini Pincher. Three dogs is def one too many but my dobie is sick and probably wont make it another year. :-(

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Well I must be doing something right, just got the results from my latest blood tests and all the numbers look GREAT! Yeah you youngsters don't care about that stuff but someday you will. :)

1 - 20 of 372 Posts