Honda Grom banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my Trail125 last week. Used it as a pitbike at Summit Motorsports Park last weekend. I find the gearing too low for my purpose. The throttle is too touchy in first gear. It's tough to cruise slowly through the pits. I was thinkin about a one tooth larger front sprocket. Any isea where to get one?

·
Registered
126 Posts
When you change gearing it will cause the ABS light to malfunction so you may need a speedo healer too unless you do a dash swap like the Opmid where you can correct the gearing there.
from my understanding the Opmid just heals the speed on you dash this and does not alter the signal to the ABS device. This way you don’t have a functioning ABS. I don’t have the Opmid so I can’t confirm. But perhaps somebody here can??

·
Registered
2020 Honda Monkey and others
1,003 Posts
from my understanding the Opmid just heals the speed on you dash this and does not alter the signal to the ABS device. This way you don’t have a functioning ABS. I don’t have the Opmid so I can’t confirm. But perhaps somebody here can??
I believe you are right. Probably need speedo healer for pulse speed correction.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts