Honda Grom banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
g'day to all ..
coming to you from just north of the bottom of the earth , tasmania "australia " .
i'm a z50 nutter ,, but have been drawn to the grom's in an odd way .
seems as tho the groms may be coming to australia ,, so thought id have a sticky beak and join .
big shout out to woody for setting up the facebook page to " gee up " honda australia .

·
Registered
677 Posts
Yes! Glad you guys are getting it! It's soooo sweet! Glad I'm number 1 on my list here. If our experience is anything like your guy's, get your deposit in NOW! Lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
may have to sell off a z50 custom to get it ,,,,:crying:

they " honda oz " are still evaluating it as a viable bike ,,,, but fingers crossed ....

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Welcome Dex. Nice 50. So are you GETTING the Grom in your country or MAY BE getting it?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
maybe getting it ..
there has been a bloke that started a face book acc urging honda oz to get them over here ..
and all the guys on a monkey forum im on down here have been emailing honda oz to push things in the right direction .
honda is having a meeting soon to talk about the large ammount of ruckus the oz guys have made about getting the grom in oz .

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Well good luck. I am pretty sure Honda has a huge hit with the Grom they just don't know it yet.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Welcome, and sweet Z!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well ...

there is still a chance we down here in oz , will recieve the grom ...

yee haaa .

·
Registered
34 Posts
There officially comming..im the only one who;s spoken directly to sdg australia(company who is bringing them in) as Honda australia gave up on the idea and bailed
theres some big info comming in the comming month ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts