Honda Grom banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys n girls, just joined the forum. I spend most of my time in the Honda MSX125 UK group on Facebook. I bought my MSX at the end of May, it's chassis number 42! I've done about 4,500 miles on it so far, and it's about to have it's next major service (at home as per usual), and its first tyre change. Love every minute of it. I've added a straight through pipe, which required a little bit of fettling to fit, being designed for monkey bikes (OORacing - performance monkey bike, pit bike, madass, zoomer, dirt bike components - Exhaust Stinger Micro. Suitable for use with Monkey or DAX (Powered by CubeCart)). I've also removed the air box, and added a velocity stack directly onto the throttle body (OORacing - performance monkey bike, pit bike, madass, zoomer, dirt bike components - Stacks 38 to 40mm fitting 3 lengths (Powered by CubeCart)). It has also gone +1 on the front sprocket (OORacing - performance monkey bike, pit bike, madass, zoomer, dirt bike components - 12T 13T 14T 15T 16T 17T 18T 420P 17mm shaft Front Sprocket (Powered by CubeCart)). Future mods include a bigger fuel injector (its in the post) (Honda MSX High Perfarmance Fuel injector yuminashi - RZ Racing) and a new seat and body work. Low bars are also planned. As soon as I have some more pennies a 180cc kit and new head will also be purchased. I do ALOT of miles, so I need something with a little more go. One of the pictures shows the lack of air box seen from the front. One shows the side view of the bike with the new pipe. The other is a view of the velocity stack with air temp sensor fitted, just above the starter motor. To fit the sensor I just had to drill a 9mm hole for the sensor, and then tap two M5 (I think) holes for the bolts. DSC00934.JPG DSC00935.JPG new pipe.jpg Last question: how do I hit the enter key? I can't seem to make new paragraphs!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not quite, it's a plastic sieve material. I still have the rest of the sieve, although without the mesh it would really only be used for sieving melons etc! SO HOW DO I HIT THE ENTER KEY?!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ride in any weather, although the stock tyres are (in the wet) are the worst I've ever had. Runs fine with the pipe and velocity stack, one I'd opened up the pipe. It now revs happily to 9,000rpm+. I've done 60 in 3rd a couple of times.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
alright alright, I'll see what I can do...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts