Honda Grom banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I finally hit 89 miles on the odometer. I haven't driven any of my other vehicles all week -- but I live close to work and I've run errands to Home Depot about 7 times... but it is super close so I haven't had a chance to put a ton of miles on it. I noticed I was down to my final bar on the gas gauge and it was blinking red part of the time... depending on the angle of the bike so I figured I'd hit the gas station to do my first fill up.

0.990 Gallons @ $3.319/G -- total cost: $3.29.

What a great feeling to get that much enjoyment and mileage out of this amazing little guy for $3.29!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Mileage is one of the best things about the bike. It is even better than most other small bikes including most of the 50 cc bikes.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
has anyone paid attention to see how a full system or airbox mod affects mpg?

i have a ridden so far a 1 1/2 of tank with my full yoshi, and so far i haven't seen an adverse affect. i got 104 miles on my first tank.

i,m at 54 miles on my second tank so i still should get 104+ miles by the end of this tank.

once i empty this tank, i will do the air box mod to see if it does affects mpg.

i know i'm base everything on 1-2 tanks, since my communte is so short, it takes a while for me to ride 100 miles!!!

·
Registered
677 Posts
No adverse for my system and intake. Pretty consistent 107+mpg. Completely open intake and full exhaust

1 - 13 of 13 Posts