Honda Grom banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a high compression 125 grom running a finbro eco and pdx150 injector, bike has about 6000 miles on it.

This just started recently when riding some times it rides perfect I can zoom around close to 75mph, but then say like 10 seconds later it will feel like its bogging and not go above 60mph. You could be riding it when its not going above 60mph then all of a sudden it will take off back up to 75mph and run like its always been.

Does this sound like a fuel pump issue to anyone? The pump does sound louder then my 2018 grom, but I have had no issue until last month??

·
Registered
8,252 Posts
Check all connections to the ECU if you did do a pin relocation of ECU connection for the Finbro ECU, check to make sure your F/I is connected solid, make sure your battery cable to the + and - has good connection.

good luck

·
Registered
979 Posts
What is your AFR before and during this "bogging" period?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What is your AFR before and during this "bogging" period?
I don't have a gauge on it, I should get one for it as the exhaust already has a spot for a wideband. My buddy put 40 miles on it yesterday and it didn't act up once and it ran like a dream. Its very strange when it does it tho.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts