Honda Grom banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All,

I've got a used ZoOM Brute GP Exhaust with a fancy stainless steel O2 sensor bung and cap from MNNTHBX for sale. This exhaust is low profile and potentially loud, but doesn't sound like an open header like some more expensive low profile exhausts. It comes with the exhaust with the bung installed, bung cap, exhaust clamp, 2x DB killers, a slightly modified mounting bracket, and I'll include new grade 8 mounting bolts. I may still have the ZoOM sticker, so I'll include that, as well. I'm looking for $250 shipped within the US.

For those who are concerned with the O2 bung placement being too close to the head, I've had a Bosch LSU 4.9 sensor installed for three months without issue and I just recently moved the sensor to my new exhaust setup.

Thanks,
Mike

Edit: SOLD!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I’ve seen a few people with these getting rid of them. Is there a reason you didn’t keep it? I’ve been looking at these but I’m hesitant now with so many people going away from them. Is there any noticeable change in power? I’m running a bone stock ‘18 grom

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had a DHM header on order and it finally came in recently, so I installed that and slapped on a cheap slip-on. I love the Brute GP and will probably keep it if it doesn't sell. It's lighter than the stock exhaust and definitely flows better. I didn't dyno-test it, but it's definitely not as restrictive as the stock exhaust.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sold!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts