11/24/22: Edited to remove parts sold.

Hi All,

In a nutshell, I recently bought a used Monkey, and the seller had purchased a bunch of high-end accessories that were never installed. I received the accessories as a part of the deal that we put together. I prefer the bike stock, so I'm putting the majority of them up for sale. Happy to send photos to folks with serious interest on anything... just message me. Feel free to make a reasonable offer for one, some or all parts. I'll remove items from the listing as they're sold. If it's listed, it's still available.

1) Brand new Arkapovic Stainless Steel FULL Exhaust System including stainless Exhaust (S-H125S03-FFSS) and stainless steel header (E-H125R1). I also have a brand new carbon fiber heat shield (P-HSH125R1). The first two retail for a little over $730 plus shipping, and the heat shield retails for a little over $170 plus shipping. I'd sell for $499 for all 3 OBO.

2) Brand new MNNTHBX Quick Release Seat Screw Caps retails for $39.00 plus shipping. I'd sell the pair for $18.00 OBO. Quick Release Seat Caps – Honda Monkey

3) Brand new TST Industries Front LED Flushmount Turn Signal Kit retails for $19.99 plus shipping. I'd sell for $10.00 OBO. LED Front Flushmount Turn Signals | Honda Monkey 2019+

Happy to combine shipping. I accept PayPal and cash in person (Denver area / 80138). Everything will be packed extremely carefully. Thanks!

Ben