Honda Grom banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
All right. I think i finally have the information that we need. I emailed Racing Bros directly and included the picture of the barcode and label. And asked how to check what spring rate they are. This is the email they sent back it states that is no marking on the springs it is the 5.5nm. Is it is 6.5nm it will be marked in red with the 6.5nm on the spring. And if 7.5nm it will be marked in white with 7.5nm written on the spring. Here are the pics of how they would look. So if OP says no markings was found on the springs. Then they are the 5.5nm spring rate. OP please confirm no marking on the springs

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
214 Posts
All right. I think i finally have the information that we need. I emailed Racing Bros directly and included the picture of the barcode and label. And asked how to check what spring rate they are. This is the email they sent back it states that is no marking on the springs it is the 5.5nm. Is it is 6.5nm it will be marked in red with the 6.5nm on the spring. And if 7.5nm it will be marked in white with 7.5nm written on the spring.
Good stuff, thanks for doing that.

White makings would be hard to miss, but the red probably easier to overlook.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Agreed. Just waiting on OP to make get this done. No matter who gets this kit. It will be so satisfying when someone finally gets it lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

21 - 24 of 24 Posts