Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, brand new Racing Bro's fully Adjustable front fork kit. Sold my Grom and never got around to installing them.

61353648941__D94D3969-DA24-443C-963F-547FCC13D946.jpg 61353651101__86F06872-D887-44D4-938D-C63CF46F1292.JPG 61353652527__5E951513-2305-4876-A613-72877F3B5DB0.jpg 61353653767__7D47FEEB-1ECD-4A82-9DFA-4E9CA05987B1.jpg

$250 Shipped in the lower 48 PayPal

·
Registered
29 Posts
Pretty sure the 6.5nM best all around spring rate from what I had heard for those with them
6.5 would work perfect for me. But anyway you can make sure. I also have friends interested in the kit and they are asking the same question.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
214 Posts
I'm interested if turns out they're 5.5Nm... :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
6.5 would work perfect for me. But anyway you can make sure. I also have friends interested in the kit and they are asking the same question.

Looked at the box says 1006 on the sku which I am pretty sure meant the 6.5nm, I would have to try and find the receipt for 100% confirmation

·
Registered
214 Posts
How much do you weigh? The reason I think I went with the 6.5nm is it covered a larger weight variety
155lbs, and wife, who the bike really belongs to is lighter still (~125).

·
Registered
29 Posts
Im 240. Thats why i ask. I know you say you think its 6.5.
Anyway you can confirm this?

·
Registered
724 Posts
Can't believe these are still here. Someone buy them, seriously. I think I got the 5.5 spring rate kit, and have the packaging at home. I can confirm today what my SKU was.

Reactions: CDN Grom

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Can't believe these are still here. Someone buy them, seriously. I think I got the 5.5 spring rate kit, and have the packaging at home. I can confirm today what my SKU was.
I agree with you. I think if the OP could confirm the spring rate they would be gone in minutes.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I agree with you. I think if the OP could confirm the spring rate they would be gone in minutes.
I agree. If he could confirm spring rate I would have bought these. Dont wanna by something that would not work for me

·
Registered
214 Posts
1006 appears to cover all variants from what i saw on steadygarage site...

·
Registered
214 Posts
Called steadygarage - they were gracious enough to indicate that springs themselves should be marked with the rate.

dibs if these are 5.5Nm. :p

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Im 240. Thats why i ask. I know you say you think its 6.5.
Anyway you can confirm this?

I just looked at both springs and didn't see any markings indicating but I did take a close up of the box and there is a 6 which is cutoff separate from the 1006 product code. I think this was 6.5

I know, smoking deal on these...

I've tried haha, I tried steady garage also, I even looked for my receipts but I think I threw them all away when I sold my Grom ZS190

I agree. If he could confirm spring rate I would have bought these. Dont wanna by something that would not work for me

They'll Work :)
Called steadygarage - they were gracious enough to indicate that springs themselves should be marked with the rate.

dibs if these are 5.5Nm. :p
Same, hit up steady garage but there are no numbers on the springs at least that I see

Dibs if they are 6.5 i just wanna make sure before i buy

Take a look at the pic and let me know

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Happy to take whatever pics you guys want as well, someone is going to be stoked on these. I rode a Grom with them and it made a tremendous difference. Lucky for someone I didn't get a chance to install these before I sold my bike.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Maybe it's paint dabs on the springs?

Contact Racing Bros direct to confirm how to differentiate? Label does seem to suggest 6.5...

Let's get this thread closed out and kit on its way to new owner!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts