1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: Rearsets and Dipsticks

I have the following goodies up for sale:

3- Spyker rearsets ( Black )

4- Aluminum dipsticks ( 1 Blk/GD, 1 Blk/Po, 1 BL/GD, 1 RD/PO)

The rearsets have an amazing finish they are cnc pieces and they bolt right up to our groms with no modifications needed. I have installed a set on my grom and I absolutely love them. The riding stance is a bit more aggresive and they look awesome! I will be posting pictures of them mounted as soon I get better shots than what I currently have from my iPhone.

These come disassembled and honestly if you are not mechanically incline you will have a lot of trouble assembling them since they do not come with instructions, with that being said if you would like I could take them out of the box and assemble them for you.

These Dipsticks are a very nice addition to your engine, they are made out of billet aluminum and have a beautiful finish. These pieces are more of a "decorative dipstick" they are shorter than the stock one so they do not reach the oil level, with that being said YOU STILL NEED TO KEEP YOUR OEM DIPSTICK TO MEASURE YOUR OIL LEVEL.

I will be uploading a picture of one installed as soon as I get some better shots.

Shoot me a pm for prices, like i said before everything is on hand and ready to ship !!!!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Those black rear sets are sick ....Pmd. :smile:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
51 Posts
Can you PM me a price for the rearset? I am looking for one in black. Any chance you may be getting another one in?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have another gold rearset available for sale ready to ship!

still have some dipsticks ready to ship and have 2 formula low down exhaust and 3 black rearsets coming in next week.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts