Honda Grom banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whats up!

I have a couple items I have for sale, do not really want to ship anything but I am willing to drive a little bit. Located a little south of Sacramento CA. Installed all of this on my 2018 grom at 230 miles and just removed them at 850 miles. Going to be going in a different direction as my financial situation changed. Any questions feel free to let me know and I will try to help as best I can.

Dinger Built short ram intake with K&N filter - $100.00

Dinger Built custom exhaust low mount, big bore piping, with 02 bung. - $480.00

Stock clutch cover - $20.00
Stock OEM handle bars - $15.00

(also have a stock tail light, mirrors, and rear tail section, and pearl white head light cowls if anyone is looking for some stock parts as well, just let me know)

Attachments

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Kinda high for a used mini2+, seen them used ones selling for $250 in the Bay area
definitely willing to work on the price, Just figured for how much it is new and only has about 600 miles on it.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Dinger 34mm or stock?

·
Registered
2 Posts
man that exhaust is awesome looking. i was searching for some time to get that style when dinger wasnt taking on any more work. i ended up finding another dinger built but will always be jealous of yours. good luck with the sale. if you end up wanting to ship the exhaust let me know and maybe we can work something out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts