Honda Grom banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Made already. Got a picture on our facebook page and will have the product listed in the next few days along with braided lines to suit. Sorry for the delay but the demand for MSX parts is really quite staggering and obviously need to take care of existing orders as number one priority. The front Brembo is very strong! Wheelies are now compulsory...:)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Made already. Got a picture on our facebook page and will have the product listed in the next few days along with braided lines to suit. Sorry for the delay but the demand for MSX parts is really quite staggering and obviously need to take care of existing orders as number one priority. The front Brembo is very strong! Wheelies are now compulsory...:)
As the brake rotor is larger on the front than the back, which Brembo caliber would you use? I know you spec'd the 20.6951.46 for the rear. Would you also use this one for the front?

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As the brake rotor is larger on the front than the back, which Brembo caliber would you use? I know you spec'd the 20.6951.46 for the rear. Would you also use this one for the front?
Ducati uses it on a 245mm rotor. So it should be more than enough. For the from an rear. Front 220mm an rear 190mm on a grom.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You guys are friggen awesome.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm interested also on this front bracket.
idk if you seen already or not, but the tyga front brembo is up on the site now. only $20. but, now that my rotor and pads finally broke in, it feels sufficient enough. can lock up now, an easy to do stoppies too.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Any chance of a kit. Fork mount , Brembo with pads and a front brake line

Thanks

·
Registered
232 Posts
Yes we have many colours to choose from. Just mention in the comment box what colour you want. We plan to do a kit consisting of the line and bracket but it is really not cost effective for us to supply the caliper when you guys can get them so much cheaper over there in the US. Maybe we can work a deal with one of the supplier there to refer customers to them. Who do you guys recommend?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts