Honda Grom banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I'm trying to get my first bike and Honda grom caught my eye for an obvious reason of its relatively cheap price...

so I asked a couple of local dealerships and one of them responded so far saying that its going to be $4500 in total(otd)....

4500 seems like an insane number to me....I know it' a popular model but isn't this a little too much...?

Is that a reasonable price? If not, any advice on negotiation?

I live in SanJose btw...

·
Registered
592 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Check out Cisco's grom for sale -- right in your backyard. Here in Cali the used ones hold their value as the new ones are priced higher than anywhere else in the country sans Hawaii.

·
Registered
872 Posts
If you're willing to drive 60 miles south to Salinas Honda dealer you can get a killer deal on a new one where I bought mine. The owner doesn't charge ANY extra dealer fees. You'll probably get it under 3700

·
Registered
327 Posts
$4500 out the door is stupid expensive for such a small bike. Don't get me wrong, I love the Grom but it's not worth THAT much, especially bone stock!

·
Registered
127 Posts
I got mine for 3300 out the door for a 14 model. I am in NC though and the grom bug hasn't gone in full swing here.

Josh

·
Registered
598 Posts
Sighs....
$4,500 is to much. Check around, you can get a better deal and you might have to drive a little.

·
Registered
598 Posts
I mean Wogus. Durn check process.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts