Honda Grom banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of you have been asking for Skulls so we decided to create this super cool Flaming Skulls graphics kit just for your Grom.
You will notice lots of colors and effects in this kit along with a new MSX 125 logo now incorporated within. Make your Grom
stand out from all the others at the next bike night by adding one of our new Honda Grom Graphics kits.

See our Installation video here.

See more Grom Graphics kit selections here.

To order this kit you will have to email or call us.

Promotion price is $99.00 Free shipping (within US only) on this kit until Sept 30th you choose from matte or glossy finish.

Email: [email protected]
814-838-6377

AD page Flaming Skull LT.jpg AD page Flaming Skull RT.jpg AD page Flaming Skull.jpg

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really thought that we would have more response on this pattern.
Did I misread what you guys are looking for for your Grom's? Still looking for your input for graphics kits.
Lay it on me..

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So you want individual images that you can place where you want on the bike? Different sizes I assume? When you say ghost what color do you want them to be? What color is your bike?

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I wouldn't mind a whole decal set like you make but I want the ghost skulls to be almost invisible in the daylight and be reflective at night. Not sure if that is possible. My bike is red so I was thinking a gunmetal color.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The complete kit would be reflective if you wanted to use our pre-cut panels. Basically all we could do would be to create a solid based color and then make the skulls 1 shade lighter or darker than the base.
You would be able to see them day and night it's not like we can somehow hide the image for daytime view. I understand what you are going for but don't think we could do it based on your request.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts