Honda Grom banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it would be funny to hear what everyone has to say when the first person asks to ride your Grom.

I just wouldn't say anything and look em dead in the eye until they got the hint! ?

·
Registered
173 Posts
I've all ready got a list of friends wanting a ride.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I've had a load of friends let me ride their bikes. Most of their bikes are way more expensive than the Grom too. If any of them ever ask me I'll be more than happy to toss the keys off. Straight up newbie bike riders though will not be taking mine for a spin.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I have a couple of friends that won't have to ask, I'll offer to let them take if for a spin. Other than that, my answer will be "No."

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
My daughter will most likely be the only one to ride it. Most of my friends don't ride.

Sent from my BNTV400 using HondaGrom.net mobile app

·
Registered
918 Posts
Any of my friends that actually ride will get throw the keys with no worries. Any of my friends that are interested in learning to ride will get the same treatment. I am all about letting friends get interested in the sport and the Grom would be the perfect bike for them to learn on. I will have insurance so not much worries there. It is all in the fun!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts