Honda Grom banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Headlight is bloomin' awful................and the full beam warning light is way too bright...........anyone performed any miracles? Is the LED headlight bulb replaceable/upgradeable?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I joked to my wife after my 1st night ride about the bright indicator being brighter than the headlight on bright lol. Watching this thread as I'd also like to know.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
65 Posts
Try adjusting the levelling screw on the bottom of the headlight. My monkeys standard headlight is awesome

Sent from my Atom_XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't think it's adjustment, I would say it's dangerous to drive much over 30MPH in the pitch black, just washed out and weak.............and that high beam warning light...................you need shades on.....

·
Registered
39 Posts
I wonder if you could cut a tiny circle from electrical tape slightly less in diameter than the indicator light to knock out 85% of the brightness?

·
Registered
817 Posts
Window tint

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Have to say I quite like that for a solution. It's a pity that they don't make a left and right setup, as I'd probably have both!!. Unfortunately in the UK the price of anything imported seems to double. Please keep us updated as to how you find it.

I've also found this:

It looks like a standard replacement 7" H4 unit that fits the monkey that has the biggest LED bulb they can find fitted :)

Rob

I just ordered this, for fall riding season: KITACO : LED Shuttle Beam Kit [800-1300330]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts