·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
736 Posts
As always yoshimura remains to be on the cutting edge of exhaust technology and exhaust availability , With Groms starting to trickle into dealers we are lucky to have these in stock and ready to ship right now. Any questions feel free to ask, We are still expecting 2 more Yoshi grom systems in today !

New in Stock Yoshimura RS 9 Stainless Aluminum Full System Honda Grom 2014 | eBay

New in Stock Yoshimura RS 9 Stainless Aluminum Slip on Exhaust Honda Grom 2014 | eBay
Looks like a work of art honestly!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
it is a shame Honda has under produced this bike. They need to release 10,000 not 4,000. Aftermarket would explode with that many potential customers.

·
Registered
386 Posts
As always yoshimura remains to be on the cutting edge of exhaust technology and exhaust availability , With Groms starting to trickle into dealers we are lucky to have these in stock and ready to ship right now. Any questions feel free to ask, We are still expecting 2 more Yoshi grom systems in today !

New in Stock Yoshimura RS 9 Stainless Aluminum Full System Honda Grom 2014 | eBay

New in Stock Yoshimura RS 9 Stainless Aluminum Slip on Exhaust Honda Grom 2014 | eBay
Where are you located?

Sent from my MB865 using HondaGrom.net mobile app

·
Registered
158 Posts
This day has finally come...... I have dreamed of this day. Dealers in the US having mini parts. No more huge overseas wait times and shipping costs on parts. YES! I use to take weeks to import a yoshimura exhaust from yosh.jp.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Excuse my ignorance but in what why do they differ? The slip vs the full difference? H/p? sound? No doubt a price diff..

·
Registered
158 Posts
Plan on keeping the motor stock go with a slip on. Want a big bore I would go with a full

it is a shame Honda has under produced this bike. They need to release 10,000 not 4,000. Aftermarket would explode with that many potential customers.
I think honda is testing the waters. There is no doubt they will sell and sell fast. By doing a limited run also they are putting alot of hype on it. Hype drives customers to the market that were not there before. Flooding the market with a new item is not always the best.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
LOL because if you follow this forum you will see I have made it clear that I don't like the angel of the Yosh or most other pipes that are being produced for the Grom. I think the pipe should follow the same angle as the bottom of the seat not go up steeper.

Guys have been messing with me over that and my post count.

All in good fun though.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
It is REALLY going to suck when I show up to a run with a Yosh pipe on my Grom.

I'd never hear the end of that.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Plan on keeping the motor stock go with a slip on. Want a big bore I would go with a full

I think honda is testing the waters. There is no doubt they will sell and sell fast. By doing a limited run also they are putting alot of hype on it. Hype drives customers to the market that were not there before. Flooding the market with a new item is not always the best.
You got that right. I was at my dealer yesterday. Kid came in and this was basically the conversation...

Kid - Are the Groms here yet?

Dealer - No.

Kid - How do I get one?

Dealer - You can't.

Funny but sad also. People want this bike, dealers want to sell it, not enough to go around.

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
Why dreaded?

from a post in another thread

Well let me just say that if you have a ruckus and have ever been over to TR you know about the Yoshi slip. It will add 10hp to your bike and will make you melt like the Nazis in Raiders of the Lost Ark. It will make your bike climb walls just like Batman and Robin. It will make your eyes bleed just from looking at it. It will make you buy tires twice if not three times as fast because of the burn outs that it makes the bike do. It will turn your bike into a nightmare that Freddy Kruger would be scared of. Jason Voorhees will shiver in fear from the rumble and fierceness of such a weapon. Even Captain Ahab would decline a such an animal. And it will glitter in the sun like those ghey ass vampires from Twilight.

So heed my warning and beware the Yoshi slip. Should you be so bold to actually install one on your Grom, your soul will burn in the everlasting fires of Hell and reap the whirlwind of Satans rath.

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
I would run a larger id pipe when you get into big mores, they yoshi would work but probably not key the engine breath to its potential esp if you get into big valve heads

1 - 20 of 27 Posts